Flush Your Fat 4Good 1-on-1 Coaches are there to help you on your journey learning the FYF4Good Lifestyle.
Coaches DO NOT diagnose or treat illnesses, diseases, prescribe medications, give medical advice, or perform functions of a medical professional. Always consult your health care practitioner when changing your lifestyle and for any medical issues or concerns.
Coaching fees are non-refundable.
What does FYF4Good 1-on-1 Coaching include?
- Up to one-hour video chat or phone call, once a week. Four (4) sessions during a 30-day period. NOTE: These sessions cannot be carried forward, but need to occur within your 30-day period).
- Calls are designed to help you with questions you have understanding the FYF4Good Lifestyle, troubleshooting your day, helping you with supplement ordering, etc.
- Coaches will be able to receive questions by email during the coaching period but please allow 24 hours for a response.
When will I hear from my FYFGood 1-on-1 Coach?
- You will receive an introductory email from your coach, with instructions and openings, within 24 hours of your initial sign up. If you have not received a response in 24 hours, please check your SPAM folder first. If your coach’s email did not inadvertently go to SPAM, please contact us using the Contact Form.
How does scheduling work?
- Some coaches may be more flexible with times than others. See the notes on the coach’s page.
- If you need to change your appointment time, you must contact your coach at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule or the session time will be counted.
How long is a coaching session?
- 1-on-1 session may last up to one hour, once a week.
What if I miss a session?
- For 1-on-1 clients who give 24-hour notice, sessions may be rescheduled/made up within your current 30-day period.
- For 1-on-1 sessions missed, any questions or concerns may be addressed via email. Please allow 24 hours for a response.
What if I want to switch coaches?
- You may not switch coaches until your next 30-day period.
How does a coaching session work?
- 1-on-1 calls are done through video chat or phone call, depending on your coach. Your coach will email you a call log in shortly before your scheduled time. You can join the call either through your computer, a mobile app or phone call.
- Make sure that if you are working from a computer that it is enabled with a working microphone.
Will having a coach yield results?
That depends on you. Keep in mind, coaches help to provide education, encouragement, support & accountability (the 8th Pillar), offer new ideas/tweaks/changes, but only you are in control of your lifestyle. We want you to be honest with your coach to maximize your results. We all have paradigms that we will identify and learn to change. We want to see you reach your goals, and we are here to encourage you. Follow this Lifestyle to a “T” and follow and practice the 8 Pillars. You will be on your way!
What if I have medical concerns?
- Your coach is not a medical professional.
- Any advice or information presented in coaching sessions, whether through an online meeting or through email, should not be considered medical advice or treatment. Always consult with your health care practitioner.
What if I change my mind about coaching?
- If you change your mind about coaching services, you must email your coach and let them know. No monies paid will be refunded.
How do I continue or cancel my coaching sessions?
- Coaching is set up as a one-time fee for a 30-day period.
What if my coach quits, is terminated, or is ill and takes a leave of absence after I have signed up?
- You will choose another coach to work with. There are no refunds. NOTE: This is a very rare occurrence.
What if I have a medical condition or special need? Which coach would be best for me?
- Please use the Contact Form on this website to discuss your situation with the Executive Team. They will be happy to make recommendations.
How does coaching work during holidays?
- Your coach will let you know the specifics of their holiday schedule, as is applicable.
- Your coach may reschedule sessions that fall during their personal vacation time. You will still receive all the sessions due to you.
- Your coach will inform you directly of any alterations in their schedule.
Will my coach provide a meal plan?
- Coaches do not provide meal plans, and will not tell you what to eat or when. Coaches are there to guide you to the books, videos, training sessions, podcasts and support calls that teach you to learn and incorporate this Lifestyle, as well as evaluate and troubleshoot what you are currently doing.
- Coaches may provide suggestions for you to try or where to find recipes online. You can always refer to FlushYourFat4Good.com for more information, recipes and suggestions.
- Coaches will want to make sure you have one of the FYF4Good books to refer to that will teach you and serve as a reference of the Lifestyle.
Will my coach provide suggestions for workouts and/or exercise advice beyond the FYF4Good recommended exercises?
- The coaches may offer suggestions and resources for you to utilize during your workouts, but they are not personal trainers.