(Chicken can be replaced with turkey, hard boiled eggs approx. 10-12, fish or for vegans/vegetarians only, tofu, tempeh or reconstituted soy pieces. Recommended Spice-of-Life.com)
- 1 cup or 4 Persian cucumbers, finely chopped
- 1 cup organic broccoli floret tops, finely chopped
- 2 medium-sized dill pickles (no added colors), chopped (1/8 – 1/4 cup)
- 1 TB finely chopped shallot onions or Bermuda/red onion
- 2 heaping TB Mayonnaise (no EDTA)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Lemon Juice from 3 lemons (4 small)
- 4 ORGANIC chicken breasts (about 6 – 8 ounces each), grilled. If no grill pan then bake.
Coat the bottom of the grill pan with olive oil and also season the oil liberally with Montreal Steak Seasoning and Costco’s No Salt Seasonings. Jackie likes to cut chicken breasts into long chicken tenders before grilling. After seared and cooked on both sides, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve a large ladle-full over a bed of kale and arugula.
You want to make sure there is lots of lemon mayo juice at the bottom of the mixture because as you store it in the refrigerator, the chicken will continue to marinate. And it is even MORE delicious the next day! ENJOY!!
Options: Make the egg salad the same as JCS but add a teaspoon of mustard